Below you will find articles on Waldorf early childhood education. In the Resources section, you can find books and sources, and you can look at the Research section of News and Events for articles on recent research.
- What Children Need – Susan Howard
- The Vital Role of Play in Childhood – Joan Almon
- The Rhythm of Life – Helle Heckmann
- The First Waldorf Kindergarten – Susan Howard
- The Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher and the Task of Preparing for a Healthy Future Generation – Renate Long Breipohl
- What is a Waldorf Doll ? – Philipp Reubke
Keynotes from the conference “Transitions in Childhood from Birth to 14 years” (which took place at the Goetheanum from Mach 30 to April 3, 2015)
You can order the printed book which includes the keynote from Ursula Flatters (Transitions in Childhood: A Medical View of Crises and their Consequences in Later Life) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the articles below for free. If you do so, please consider making a little donation to IASWECE. Click here for bank details in order to make a transfer. Thank you in advance!
- Transitions: The In-Between – Room for Play – Autonomy – Florian Osswald
- Metamorphoses in the Development of the “I” from Birth to Age Fourteen – Susan Weber
- Metamorphoses in the Development of the “I” from Birth to Age Fourteen – Elizabeth Hall
- Together in the Stream of Life – Metamorphoses in the Adult’s Inner Attitude in Relation to the Child – Clara Aerts
- Together in the Stream of Life – Metamorphoses in the Adult’s Inner Attitude in Relation to the Child – Reinoud Engelsman
- Configuring Spaces – Shaping Time in Childhood – Building Developmental Bridges for the Future – Claus-Peter Röh