Below you will find articles on Waldorf early childhood education. In the Resources section, you can find books and sources. The Research section of News and Events also has links to articles on recent research.
- What Children Need – Susan Howard
- The Vital Role of Play in Childhood – Joan Almon
- The Rhythm of Life – Helle Heckmann
- The First Waldorf Kindergarten – Susan Howard
- The Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher and the Task of Preparing for a Healthy Future Generation – Renate Long-Breipohl
- What is a Waldorf Doll ? – Philipp Reubke
Keynotes from the conference on “Transitions in Childhood from Birth to 14 Years” (which took place at the Goetheanum in 2015)
You can order the printed book, which includes the keynote lecture from Ursula Flatters (Transitions in Childhood: A Medical View of Crises and their Consequences in Later Life), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the articles below. If you do so, please consider making a small donation to IASWECE. to help us with the costs of translation and publication. Click here for bank details in order to make a transfer. Thank you in advance!
- Transitions: The In-Between – Room for Play – Autonomy – Florian Osswald
- Metamorphoses in the Development of the “I” from Birth to Age Fourteen – Susan Weber
- Metamorphoses in the Development of the “I” from Birth to Age Fourteen – Elizabeth Hall
- Together in the Stream of Life – Metamorphoses in the Adult’s Inner Attitude in Relation to the Child – Clara Aerts
- Together in the Stream of Life – Metamorphoses in the Adult’s Inner Attitude in Relation to the Child – Reinoud Engelsman
- Configuring Spaces – Shaping Time in Childhood – Building Developmental Bridges for the Future – Claus-Peter Röh